ZTE – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its mid-range device, touted as the ZTE Nubia M2 Smartphone. The main highlight of the handset is that it comes with dual rear camera setup.
ZTE Nubia M2 Features
The ZTE Nubia M2 smartphone features a 5.5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution at 401 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the out-dated Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 506 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 13 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 16 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3630 mAh battery buried inside it with fast battery charging support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black Gold, Champagne Gold.
ZTE Nubia M2 Specs
- 5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution
- 401 of ppi pixel density
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 octa core processor
- Adreno 506 graphics processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB
- Dual 13 megapixel rear camera
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3630 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging support
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Color options: Black Gold, Champagne Gold
ZTE Nubia M2 Price
If you are interested, you can grab this ZTE Nubia M2 smartphone with an amount of about 400 EUR.