Xiaomi – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Xiaomi Redmi 6 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Features
The smartphone features a 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution at 295 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 octa core processor and for graphics; there is a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB or 4GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 5 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3,000 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Grey, Blue, Gold, and Rose Gold.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Specs
- 45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution
- 295 of ppi pixel density
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
- Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 octa core processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM
- 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3,000 mAh battery
- Color options: Grey, Blue, Gold, and Rose Gold
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Xiaomi Redmi 6 mid-range smartphone retails for about 120 EUR.