Xiaomi – the renowned and world-leading Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Features
The smartphone features a 6.21 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2248 pixels screen resolution at 402 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 630 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB or 8GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The phone does not support MicroSD card for further storage expansion.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection, and Dual-LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 20-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3,000 mAh battery buried inside it with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0+ support. The phone also comes with the support for the fingerprint sensor (under display) and Infrared face recognition for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black (transparent back), Meteorite black, and Shuguangjin.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Specs
- 21 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 2248 pixels screen resolution
- 402 of ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
- Adreno 630 graphics processor
- 6GB or 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: No
- Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera
- 20 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3,000 mAh battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0+ support
- Color options: Black (transparent back), Meteorite black, and Shuguangjin
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro smartphone retails for about 480 EUR.