Vivo – the one of the best Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Vivo Y71 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Oreo operating system out of the box.
Vivo Y71 Features
The smartphone features a 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution at 268 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 quad core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 308 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB of RAM along with 16GB or 32GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 13 megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3,360 mAh battery buried inside it. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Gold.
Vivo Y71 Specs
- 0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution
- 268 of ppi pixel density
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
- Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 quad core processor
- Adreno 308 graphics processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB or 32GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB via a MicroSD card
- 13 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3,360 mAh battery
- Color options: Black, Gold
Vivo Y71 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Vivo Y71 affordable smartphone retails for an insanely low amount of 140 EUR.