Sony – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Sony Xperia X smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with 23MP sensor at the back of the handset.
Sony Xperia X Features
The smartphone features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution at 441 of ppi pixel density. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system out of the box and it will be upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 hexa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 510 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 23 megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 13 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for selfie lovers.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery buried inside it with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 fast battery charging support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold, and Rose Gold.
Sony Xperia X Specs
- 0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution
- 441 of ppi pixel density
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system
- Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 hexa core processor
- Adreno 510 graphics processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB
- 23 megapixel rear camera
- 13 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 support
- Color options: White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold, and Rose Gold
Sony Xperia X Price
In terms of price, the Sony Xperia X smartphone retails for about 230 EUR.