Oppo – the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Oppo F9 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Oppo F9 Features
The smartphone features a 6.3 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution at 401 of ppi pixel density. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 25 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3,500 mAh battery buried inside it with VOOC Flash Charge 5V/4A 20W fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, and Starry Purple.
Oppo F9 Specs
- 3 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution
- 401 of ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 for protection
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
- Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 octa core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera
- 25 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3,500 mAh battery
- VOOC Flash Charge 5V/4A 20W support
- Fingerprint sensor for added security
- Color options: Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, and Starry Purple
Oppo F9 Price
Currently, there is no word for the price and availability of the Oppo F9 smartphone.