Meizu – the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Meizu M6 Note smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with a dual sensor at the back of the device that captures the perfect you. And it also comes with a massive and powerful battery that delivers enough juice.
Meizu M6 Note Features
The smartphone features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution at 403 of ppi pixel density. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system, which means the smartphone supports multi-window, a direct reply from notifications, and new emojis.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 506 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB or 4GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with f/1.9 and f/2.0 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and quad-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 16 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Blue, and Gold.
Meizu M6 Note Specs
- 5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution
- 403 of ppi pixel density
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 octa core processor
- Adreno 506 graphics processor
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM
- 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging technology support
- Color options: Black, Blue, and Gold
Meizu M6 Note Price
In terms of price, the Meizu M6 Note smartphone retails for about 170 EUR.