HTC 10 smartphone launched with Android Nougat operating system out of the box and now getting a taste of Oreo. Currently, the Oreo update hitting the unlocked units in the United States.
HTC 10 Features
The smartphone features a 5.2 inches Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1440 x 2560 pixels screen resolution at 565 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 layer that prevents it from scratches and being damaged.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 530 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 12 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 5 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery buried inside it with fast battery charging support that claimed to deliver up to 50 percent charge in 30 minutes. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold, Glacier Silver, and Camellia Red.
HTC 10 Specs
- 2 inches Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen display
- 1440 x 2560 pixels screen resolution
- 565 of ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 octa core processor
- Adreno 530 graphics processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- 12 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Color options: Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold, Glacier Silver, and Camellia Red