BLU – is an American consumer electronics company that manufactures affordable Android devices, has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the BLU Dash L4 smartphone.
BLU Dash L4 Features
The smartphone features a 4.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 480 x 800 pixels screen resolution at 233 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the MediaTek MT6570 dual core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-400 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 512 MB of RAM along with 8GB of internal storage. The phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 64GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 5 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection, and dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 2 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash supports for capturing selfies even in low lights conditions.
To power the device, there is a Removable Li-Po 1700 mAh battery buried inside it. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and Red.
BLU Dash L4 Specs
- 0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 480 x 800 pixels screen resolution
- 233 of ppi pixel density
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system
- Mediatek MT6570 dual core processor
- Mali-400 graphics processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 64GB through a MicroSD card
- 5 megapixel rear camera
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Removable Li-Po 1700 mAh battery
- Color options: Black, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and Red
BLU Dash L4 Price
In terms of price, the BLU Dash L4 mid-range smartphone retails for about 60 USD.